- Dual component polyurethane grout
- Seals leaks up to 50 GPM
- Permanent fix
- Ideal for brick or precast manholes
- Can be injected into flowing water with a reaction time of 3
- 45 PSI compressive strength
- Each set of grout contains one cubic ft. of cured material that
will not shrink
Provides A Permanent Fix For All Your Leaks!
SealGuard II has been specially created to stop high inflows in precast or brick lined structures that are leaking in excess of 50 gallons per minute.
STANDARD REPAIR OPTIONS
- Excavate and replace – Very expensive
- Reline with cements or elastomers – Expensive and the problem area must be dry
- Grout with cements – Nothing more than a temporary patch
- Repair with chemical grouts – Will wash out if the flow rates exceed 1 to 2 mG.P.M.
- None of these will stop leaks of up to 50 G.P.M. in seconds
SEALGUARD II REQUIRES ONLY THESE TOOLS
- Hammer drill
- 5/8″ masonry bit
- Flat-tip screwdriver
- Putty knife
- Rags, oakum or burlap
CONVENIENT SEAL KITS AVAILABLE – EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO
STOP A LEAK IN SECONDS!
- Twelve sets of dual component polyurethane grout
- Twelve static mixers
- Dual component heavy duty caulk gun
- Safety goggles
- Two pairs of chemical gloves
- Safety clothing (disposable coveralls)
- Instruction sheet
- M.S.D.S. sheet
- Convenient waterproof carrying case
- Top notch support from U-TECK personnnel
SEALGUARD II STRETCHES YOUR REPAIR DOLLARS
- Each component can be reordered separately
- Larger quantities available (full and half pallets)
TAKING SERVICE A STEP FURTHER
The Dual Component Pneumatic Caulking Gun from U-TECK extrudes the SealGuard II polyurethane grout in a faster, smoother, and more consistent stream than manual guns for quality workmanship, and its construction is designed for high-duty cycles over long operating periods.
The Pneumatic Caulking Gun ensures that the contents of the two 600 ml (20 oz.) cartridges are mixed at a dedicated 1:1 ratio and provides 1,188 lbs. of nominal thrust–compared to approximately 500 lbs. on most models–to quickly deliver the SealGuard II to the site of the leak, and its ergonomic design and quiet operation provide comfort and minimal operator fatigue, making it a state-of-the-art tool for the professional user.
SEALGUARD II CLEANS UP EASILY
- Snap mixers (15 minutes after injection) with a sharp downward motion
- Use a putty knife to scrape excess material from concrete
- Dispose of waste foam with ordinary wood or plastic waste