|Working in confined spaces can be tricky, and without the right equipment, dangerous. No matter what environment you have to deal with, a plentiful supply of fresh, circulating air or removal of harmful air is critical.
To work comfortably and safely it is your job to take the proper safety precautions and choose the right equipment. Put simply, you have to insure the ventilator you choose will be durable, dependable and perform under the toughest conditions.
For confined spaces that require a powerful ventilator that meets strict hazardous space standards, the UT-VAF-3000P delivers high-performance with uncompromising safety.
The intrinsically safe design of the UT-VAF-3000P ensures against dangerous sparking. The energy-efficient, high-performance motor is totally enclosed, giving you the assurance to work safely. Yet, with a CFM rating of 2,063, the UT-VAF-3000P can provide all the continuous circulating airflow you need to get the job done.
Call for a quote today! (800) 542-7011
- CFM rating of 2,063 (58.4 m3)
- Weights only 28 pounds (12.7 Kg)
- Stackable to save storage or work space area
- Powerful 1.5 Hp pneumatic motor
- Capability to connect up to 125 feet (38 m) of straight duct
- Redirect stale compressed air away from the main air stream
- UL and C-UL listed for use in Class I, Groups A, B, C and D; Class II, Groups E, F and G; and Class III Hazardous locations